Who Am I?

Baiklah, I think i should introduce myself to all my readers. Saya dilahirkan di negeri bawah bayu dan berbangsa Sino Dusun (Chinese + Dusun). Bapa saya berasal dari Ipoh, Perak manakala mama saya berasal dari Kota Belud, Sabah. Itu lah orang bilang jodoh ada di mana-mana, biar jauh berbatu jodoh tdk akan lari haha... that's is how they made me. I am a woman and no longer young or don't call me baby (please don't ask how old i am LOL 😁).

What is my hobby?

Well, i don't have specific hobby and my hobby is seasonal. Ikut trend orang bilang, but SAY NO to crafty related things. 

What is my zodiac?

Gemini 💜

Do i have kid?

Yes, a beautiful 24 years old daughter. But believe me, don't judge my age, i am not that old hokay 😝 I married at super young age.

Do i have a pet?

Yes, 2 cats. Mochi & Ninot. They both are super cute 💓

Do i have instagram?

Yes, why not. Let's be friend & get connected. Add me @simplymarylyn

Do i have youtube?

Hmmm, yes please check it out and subscribe.  I have twitter as well 😁

(You can hover your mouse to the right corner of this page to check out my other social media) 

Well,  apalagi kamu mau tau? Komen sja di bawah, i try my best to answer every question you ask.

Baiklah, aunty mau prepare masakan untuk dinner ni malam, so till next time my readers 😘

Comments